Confidential Invoice Discounting

Confidential Invoice Discounting is, quite simply, a revolving credit facility structured against your outstanding sales invoices. This allows you to put cash straight back in to the business as soon as it has been earned.

This type of facility ensures your debtors are never made aware of the funders involvement, and your credit control function will continue to chase payments as normal.

The funder will normally advance up to 90% of the invoice value within 24 hours of you raising the invoice, with the remaining 10% released when payment is received from your debtor.

The key benefits of a CID facility is to provide an immediate boost to your cash flow, whilst also enabling you to take on additional orders and potentially negotiate supplier discounts by paying your suppliers early.